"All must give as they are able, according to the blessings given to them by the Lord our God" - Deuteronomy 16:17
It’s easy to make a one-time gift, pay your pledge, or make recurring gifts from your credit card, savings, or checking account, directly to Burnt Store Presbyterian Church. We offer online giving through REALM, our church management platform. Through this private, secure network, you can use your credit/debit card or an automated transfer of funds from your checking or savings account. The button below will send you to REALM, where you can either login or give as a guest. When you login, you can track giving and download giving statements; make your annual pledge; update contact information; and more. You will receive a printable confirmation of your gift by email.
Just text BSPC to 73256 followed by your gift amount to give online. Once you text the above information you will then receive a link via text - follow the prompts and complete your donation. Standard text message and data rates may apply.
Prefer to give by mail? Please send your check(s) to:
Burnt Store Presbyterian Church
11330 Burnt Store Road
Punta Gorda, FL 33955
We would love to see you in church. As always, your generous donations of checks or cash are greatly appreciated. Have you heard of our "Power of One" giving program? We set aside all single dollar bills in order to assist our ministries when they require additional funding for special needs.
One of the most advantageous ways to contribute to Burnt Store Presbyterian Church is through a gift of stock. Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of valuable financial benefits. You can give appreciated stocks to the church simply by transferring them into our account. The total value of the stock upon transfer is tax-deductible, and you will not be obliged to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation. For gifts of stock or gifts in-kind, please contact our treasurer for details.
- Go to our secure ONLINE GIVING FORM.
- Enter the amount of your gift. Use the drop down menu to select the GENERAL FUND or select a specific fund or ministry area to which you wish to contribute.
- Choose to make a one-time gift (give once) or set up recurring gifts (give multiple times), choosing the desired frequency of your giving.
- Enter your email address and click CONTINUE. Complete all fields to provide your credit/debit card or bank account information and complete contact information.
- Click the bottom right GIVE button to process your gift.
- Contact the church office. You will receive and email with a link for registration.
- Type in your email address (this will be your username going forward). If you are a member or friend of Burnt Store Presbyterian Church, please use the email address associated with your profile on the church database. If you are unsure as to what is recorded on the church database, please contact the church office.
- Create your own password and retype it in the CONFIRM PASSWORD box.
- Click the empty box next to “I’m not a robot” to confirm that you aren’t a robot. If you are a robot, we’re sorry, but Realm is not for you.
- You should receive another email with a new link to activate your account (click on the link in that email)
- Type in your email and password to complete activating your account
- Verify your birthday by selecting the month and day of your birthday in the drop down boxes.
Yes. Transactions are securely processed through Vanco, our eGiving partner, who is recognized as an industry leader in terms of price, performance, and security
You can change your giving choices at any time, 24 hours a day/7days a week, by logging into your Realm account.
No. Electronic funds transfers and credit/debit card charges carry no bank fees, although you can choose to offset the costs of these transactions to the church.